Sperm Class Analyzer
SCA®, CASA System developed by Microptic, is a modular automatic measuring system for the motility, concentration, morphology, DNA fragmentation, vitality and acrosome reaction analysis of semen samples.
Designed for a wide range of species:
Human – Following parameters of WHO laboratory manual. Suitable for hospitals, fertility clinics and laboratories.
Veterinary – Analyses all kind of animal sperm: Mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and invertebrates.
Toxicology – Specialized system for toxicology centers working with mouse and rat.
System constantly updated to include the ultimate state-of-the art technology and operating system available.
SCA® permits to accommodate several platforms of hardware and software, being able to suit distinct needs such as Fertility Clinics, Multi-site centres with central Laboratory and Satellites, Animal Research Centres or Fish and Microalgae Production.
High quality hardware
All SCA® components are CE marked and from reputed brands.
- Microscope with phase contrast to visualize the sample
- Digital camera Basler
- Computer (desktop and laptop)
SCA® exists in several editions with different properties adapted to suit the various user´s needs:
- Lite: Reduced version, suitable for routine human sperm analysis.
- Human: The most integral application for human andrology labs.
- Veterinary: Designated to users analysing animal sperm of several species.
- Toxicology: Adapted to exclusively analyse rat and/or mouse semen.
- Research: The most entire and flexible SCA®, actually is the union of human, veterinary and tox editions. For Research Use Only.
SCA® Main modules
- SCA® Motility and Concentration – for the automatic analysis of sperm motility and concentration in a semen sample.
- SCA® Morphology – allows the automatic morphometry analysis and morphologic classification of stained spermatozoa samples.
- SCA® DNA Fragmentation – for the automatic analysis of DNA Fragmentation in semen samples previously treated with kits based in the Chromatin Dispersion Test.
- SCA® Vitality – permits the automatic detection and counting of the live and dead spermatozoa in a semen sample
- SCA® Acrosome Reaction – for the automatic analysis of acrosome intact and acrosome reacted spermatozoa
SCA® Additional modules
- SCA® dataShare allows to share data with any local database.
- SCA® Stage controller for SCA® motorized stage.
- SCA® Sample management provided with any of the analysis modules, allowing the management of the identification data and results.
- SCA® Manual counter useful tool for manual counting of any cellular sample.
SCA® Complementary modules
- SCA® Capture image capture software to use in connection with a main SCA® station.
- SCA® Viewer free software that allows to display SCA® images and videos in any computer.
- SCA® Editor system that allows the opening of SCA® sessions enabling to edit or re-analyze these images.
There is no information at this moment.